[imp] IMP search address books

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Tue Aug 26 15:21:42 UTC 2014

On 08/25/2014 04:59 PM, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca>:
>
>> In IMP 6.1.x after a user clicked the To button to bring up the
>> Address Book dialog they could just click the Search button to get a
>> listing of the Address Book selected. In IMP 6.2.x this no longer
>> works and the user has to enter at least one letter before click
>> Search. Is this by design?
>
> All addresses are loaded when I open the popup window, or when I switch
> search backends and click search.
>
> michael
>
> ___________________________________
> Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]

Odd. I setup a test instance of Horde 5.2.1 with IMP 6.2.1 and Turba
4.2.1 and still does not work for me. I set log to DEBUG and this
particular query returns one address book entry but the popup window
does not populate. display_contact preference in IMP is turned on.

  2014-08-26T12:10:50-03:00 DEBUG: HORDE [turba] SQL  (0.0020s)
         SELECT object_id, object_type, owner_id, object_members,
           object_nameprefix, object_firstname, object_middlenames,
           object_lastname, object_namesuffix, object_email FROM
turba_objects WHERE (owner_id = 'macman')

If I put c in the Find field and press Search then it fills in.