[imp] IMP Address Book Preferences not persistent across sessions

Tim ODriscoll tim.odriscoll at lambrookschool.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 11:23:14 UTC 2014

Dear All,

I have 3 LDAP address books in Turba. If I go into
Preferences/Mail/Address Books within the Horde web interface, I can
set which address books I'd like to search when expanding addresses. I
can then save my preferences and when I compose a new email the
address expansion works perfectly.

However, if I then log out and log back in again, my address expansion
preferences have been reset to search all address books. And indeed,
composing a new email will search all address books.

What have I got wrong in my set up to reset the IMP address expansion
preferences upon logon? I don't see an option for it anywhere..

Many thanks,

Tim