[imp] session timing out in dynamic mode

Matthias Koch horde at fjalar.de
Tue Sep 30 05:35:36 UTC 2014

Hi list, I'm currently having this problem:

after logging in to Horde 5.1.5, on clicking "webmail" on the
dashboard, I am getting logged out with a "session expired" message
within a second. Here is what my apache writes out:

"GET
/login.php?url=%2Fimp%2F&horde_logout_token=zf-A4Uwrp3bGYcvPVMmEWA1&logout_reason=6&token=zf-A4Uwrp3bGYcvPVMmEWA1 HTTP/1.1" 200
8292

This does NOT happen when I'm in simple mode!

I have flushed all browser caches, the /tmp directory on the server,
and restarted apache. It stays the same on several machines and from
several networks.

I have noticed this behaviour after upgrading to the most recent PHP5
version, coincidence or not...

Any ideas on this?

TIA
Matthias
--
"Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year, it's just not widely reported." - David St. Hubbins