[imp] A fatal error has occurred

Art Stephens astephens at ptera.com
Wed Oct 1 21:56:48 UTC 2014

I have tried upgrading just IMP before and then the whole Horde suite
starting crashing. Has that issue been resolved or do I still need to
upgrade the whole suite at once?

Thanks

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting Art Stephens <astephens at ptera.com>:
>
>  A fatal error has occurred
>>
>> Class 'IMP_Imap_Ftree_IteratorFilter' not found
>>
>> 1. Horde_ErrorHandler::catchFatalError()
>> Details
>>

> This was fixed 2 months ago and was a part of IMP 6.2.1 (or 6.2.2 at
> worst).
>
> commit e1b3cf32df4628f0dabc6c40c586ba9053170b47
> Author: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>
> Date:   Mon Aug 4 09:13:31 2014 -0600
>
>     Fix typo
>

> michael

Arthur Stephens
Senior Networking Technician
Ptera Inc.
PO Box 135
24001 E Mission Suite 50
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
509-927-7837
ptera.com
facebook.com/PteraInc | twitter.com/Ptera