[imp] iPad iOS 8.1.1 Mobile menu disappearing

Jens Pranaitis pranaitis at phil.hhu.de
Wed Dec 3 10:47:57 UTC 2014

Hello list,

a user just reported to me that after upgrading his iPad to iOS 8.1.1
and using the Mobile view of Horde (IMP 6.2.3) the menu on the bottom of
the page flickers for a second and then disappears. He didn't experience
these issues with previous iOS versions. I'm trying to get my hands on
the device so I can find out more details, but until then does anyone
have an idea what could be going on or experienced similar issues?

Kind regards,

Jens Pranaitis
--
IKM-Serviceteam der Philosophischen Fakultät
HHU Düsseldorf