[imp] Translation of special folders configurable?

Schuhmann Martin martin.schuhmann at uni-wuerzburg.de
Sat Dec 6 13:45:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

we have just upgraded our webmail with about 40000 users from Horde Webmail Edition version 1.2.5 to version 5.2.3. Thx
for a great piece of free software!

Many users are irritated because of the translation of special folders names (Sent->"Gesendet", Trash->"Papierkorb",
Drafts->"Entwürfe" - in German localization). Is it possible to deactivate this "feature"? We know it is a usual
behaviour. (Thunderbird, Outlook), but it is hard to support for us.

I only found out, that it was introduced a long time ago (http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7545), but not if you can use
still the original folder names.

thx
Martin