[imp] Sorting of search results

Schuhmann Martin martin.schuhmann at uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Dec 10 18:04:54 UTC 2014

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
> Thu Nov 20 21:44:44 UTC 2014

> Quoting giorgio paolucci <giorgio.paolucci at unipd.it>:
>
> > Hello Tim,
> > thanks for your advice, but no result for me...Messages are always
> > presented ordered by time (except for random cases in which they are
> > not even sorted).
> >
> > Thanks anyway.
> >
> > Giorgio

> >> I can sort search results via IMP:
> >> -Type in your search criteria to get the results
> >> -Click the 'sort' label in the message index to select the sort order
> >> -Reload the search results by clicking on the circular arrows in the top
> >> right of the yellow search bar, next to the button that closes the search.
>
> You are both correct.
>
> https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/9700
>
> michael

Are there any concrete plans for implementing search across multiple mailboxes/folders in advanced search (dynamic view) with flexible sorting? After migrating from 5 years old Horde webmail version 1.2.5  it's rather difficult to communicate, that this is not possible any more.

Is it possible to show also a column with the mailbox name in the advanced search? The results seem to be sorted by date by mailbox, but the user dont reccognize that.

thx
Martin

--
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.3