[imp] Attaching a note to an email

jo / ak jo at akweb.de
Thu Jan 29 12:47:44 UTC 2015

Thanks, I wasn't aware of RFC 5257.

For Cyrus, it's on the roadmap for version 2.5 (the not yet scheduled
, current stable is 2.4.17, and distros trailing behind). So an
implementation wouldn't help for now, but could perhaps in a
not-too-far future.

Thanks again - Jo

https://cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/RoadMap

----- Nachricht von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> ---------