[imp] Attaching a note to an email / workaround

jo / ak jo at akweb.de
Thu Jan 29 13:06:08 UTC 2015

I think about a possible workarand:

- Forward a mail to an alias of myself would allow me to add notes
- The mails to the alias could be stashed in a special folder (without
cluttering the regular inbox etc.)

Does somebody already use a similar - or alternate - approach?

Cheers, Jo

----- Nachricht von jo / ak <jo at akweb.de> ---------