[imp] Mnemo stopped working after last upgrade

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Wed Feb 11 13:23:40 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 10 2015, at 19:17:14 +0100, Jens Wahnes wrote:

> Don't know if these are related, but I'm having trouble since today's
> update even after applying the above patch.  When trying to login after
> the upgrade, the following message appears in the browser:

As this problem persists even after upgrading to mnemo 4.2.5 this
morning, I am surprised to see that others do not seem to have any
trouble with this update at all.  So now I am really puzzled as to
where our setup would be much different from others.  The only thing I
could come up with would be the fact that ingo, trean, and gollem are
all disabled in registry.local.php.  Other than that, everything is set
up pretty much straightforward here.

In any event, I've been able to find out that forcefully downgrading
back to mnemo 4.2.3 resolves the issue.  Does that give anyone a clue
as to what might be the cause of the problem?  Or should I add some
"Horde::debug" statement?  But if so, where?

Jens