[imp] configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Wed Apr 8 14:39:10 UTC 2015

Citeren trash at skrilnetz.net:

> Hi,
>
> I just upgraded to 5.2.5 and I got the below on the command line.
> All seems to be working well. Do I need to make any changes anyway?
>
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=horde_lz4.so" to php.ini
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=horde_lz4.so" to php.ini
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=igbinary.so" to php.ini
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=horde_lz4.so" to php.ini
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=igbinary.so" to php.ini
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=mongo.so" to php.ini

There are more ways to load extensions, putting them in php.ini is
just one option. Since you apparently upgraded from an earlier
installation, chances are that you either did that before, or you're
using one of the other methods. Run 'phpinfo' in the PHP shell. If it
shows that these extensions are loaded, you'll be fine.