[imp] PHP Error: Argument 2 passed to Horde_ActiveSync_State_Sql::updateState()

Wilhelm-Wolfgang Strapetz ww.strapetz at art4us.at
Sat May 16 16:54:02 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am new at the list ... and i have some problems after updating my
whezzy to jessie debian system.

First of all -
My syslog and log shows me sometime this message:
  HORDE: PHP ERROR: Argument 2 passed to
Horde_ActiveSync_State_Sql::updateState() must be of the type array,
null given, called in
/usr/share/php/Horde/ActiveSync/Connector/Exporter.php on line 289 and
defined [pid 11737 on line 384 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/ActiveSync/State/Sql.php"]

Each seconds (sometime twice) i got this message:
HORDE: PHP ERROR: Erroneous data format for unserializing
'Horde_ActiveSync_Folder_Collection' [pid 16374 on line 261 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/ActiveSync/State/Sql.php"]

If anybody has an idea ...
Thank you.

Best regards from Vienna
William