[imp] PDO Exception with Pgsql

Barry Haycock barryh at flappingfish.net
Tue Jun 30 03:33:27 UTC 2015

I am running horde 5.2.6 with php version 5.4.16 on a Centos V7 system

the database is postgres which is accessed via sockets.

When I ran webmail-install everything worked correctly and the database was configured.

when I attempt to open <HOST>/horde/admin/config I am getting the errorA fatal error has occurred
Could not instantiate PDO. PDOException: SQLSTATE[08006] [7] could not connect to server: No such file or directory Is the server running locally and accepting connections on Unix domain socket "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432"?
Details have been logged for the administrator.

when I open <HOST>/horde/test.php I have
PDO: Yes, and
PostgreSQL Support: Yes

I have looked in /etc/php.ini and confirmed the following extensions
extension=pdo_pgsql.so
extension=pgsql.so
extension=pdo.so
the socket /tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432 exists.

any ideas on the issue?

--

Barry

Banpen Fugyou - 10,000 Changes, No surprises

Key Fingerprint:  4CFF 5276 1BF5 DFD4 684B  CBD2 E414 6292 D40E BBFD