[imp] Horde unable to display S/MIME mail in application/pkcs7-mime format

Philipp Faeustlin Philipp.Faeustlin at uni-hohenheim.de
Thu Aug 27 15:13:00 UTC 2015

I have problems with S/MIME signed mails in application/pkcs7-mime
format and horde.

The mail is send from "X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 15.0".
The option "Send clear text signed message when sending signed messages"
is deactivated in Outlook.

Horde Webmail 5.2.10 only prints:
"The data in this part has been digitally signed via S/MIME.
Invalid S/MIME data."

Signed mail in multipart/signed format work fine and can be verified
successfully.

I would like to blame Outlook for sending invalid S/MIME data, but the
mails not displayed in horde, are fine in Thunderbird, Outlook and
Evolution.

Does someone have/had the same issue and can help me solving it.

Regards
--
Philipp Fäustlin