[imp] imp and quicksearch

giorgio paolucci giorgio.paolucci at unipd.it
Sat Sep 19 17:03:10 UTC 2015

Hello to everybody,
when a user specify some words in the quick search field, IMP does an
exact string match; so if I make a search for "Alice Bob", no result is
returned if a mail contains "Bob calls Alice".
Is there any chance to have an "ANDed" search? I mean find all messages
containing word Alice and word Bob (translating into an IMAP command
such as "30 search text Alice text Bob" ? Of course an advanced search
could be composed, but the quick search is the first option my users try....
Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

--

     Ing. Giorgio Paolucci