[imp] Source button in HTML composer

Pete Ward peter.ward at hupagency.com
Thu Oct 15 09:11:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have used the 'Source' button in the Horde HTML email composer for some time, but it appears to be removed in version 5.2.6.  There is no error message, the buttons are just not displayed.

I had asked my web hosting provider to attempt to re-enable the set of buttons including the source button, following the suggestion here: http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20150216/056796.html

Their response is as follows:

"I am sorry, cPanel has pushed the updated version of Horde on yesterday's cPanel update and it is cPanel that controls the webmail and its features. The feature list of this new Horde does not contains the "HTML source" button. I am sorry, but there is not a lot we can do on this as we are unable to make changes on the hard codes horde scripts to enable this option - as cPanel will overwrite it on cPanel auto updates running on everyday. We do not have another option to have this option, other than the next update on Horde through cPanel."

Is there any way to re-enable this feature, without it being overwritten by automated cpanel updates?

Thanks,

Pete

Apache 2.2.31
PHP 5.4.44