[imp] Marks As options?

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Fri Oct 16 14:20:28 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-10-16 at 13:50 +0000, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:
> Quoting Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org>:
> > horde 5.2.7 imp 6.2.10
> > How do I make the Answered and Unanswered options appear in the
> > "MarkAs" menu.  I have seen, and custom flags defined by user, but
> > not the other flags I see in my older Horde instance.If I mark a
> > message as Answered in my older Horde instance I do see the
> > answered icon on the message in the new instance, but I do not
> > have the Mark-As options.
> I'm almost positive these are no explicitly settable by the user
> since this flag represents an action that either was or was not taken
> on the email. I.e., this is only set when the email is actually
> replied to.

It is most certainly settable in my old Horde instance - I tested it.

In my older version I have Mark-As: Seen, Unseen, Flagged For Followup,
Not Flagged, Answered, Unanswered, Deleted, Not Deleted, Draft, and Not
Draft.

In my new horde instance I have "Flagged For Followup", "Seen", and the
custom user 'label' flags.

In the flags list in preferences I do see these options [Answered, not
answered, etc...] but they are not available in the Mark-As select.  We
have customer service people who cooperative use shared mailboxes and
make use of flags to coordinate.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383