[imp] remote mail server sieve unable to authentificate

soeren at mindorf-it.de soeren at mindorf-it.de
Mon Oct 19 16:30:47 UTC 2015

>>> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject
>>> https://www.twitter.com/hordeproject
>>
>> I login with full email address to hode.
>>
>> I'm not sure what you mean with any auth hook.
>
> Then you probably don't have one, though I can't figure out why the
> domain is being stripped then.
>
> Try this instead in your hook?
>
>             $full_user = $GLOBALS['registry']->getAuth('original');
>             return array(
>                 'euser' => $full_user,
>                 'username' => $full_user
>             );
>
> --
> mike
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject
> https://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

Hello Mike,

It was a long time ago that I've configured horde.

I tried your settings with no success.

I find a additional hook in imp/config:

hooks.php:

<?php
/**
  * IMP Hooks configuration file.
  *
  * For more information please see the hooks.php.dist file.
  */

class IMP_Hooks
{
     /**
      * PREFERENCE INIT: Set preference values on login.
      *
      * See horde/config/hooks.php.dist for more information.
      */
     public function prefs_init($pref, $value, $username, $scope_ob)
     {
         switch ($pref) {
         case 'add_source':
             // Dynamically set the add_source preference.
             return is_null($username)
                 ? $value
                 : $GLOBALS['registry']->call('contacts/getDefaultShare');

         case 'search_fields':
         case 'search_sources':
             // Dynamically set the search_fields/search_sources preferences.
             if (!is_null($username)) {
                 $sources = $GLOBALS['registry']->call('contacts/sources');

                 if ($pref == 'search_fields') {
                     $out = array();
                     foreach (array_keys($sources) as $source) {
                         $out[$source] =
array_keys($GLOBALS['registry']->call('contacts/fields',
array($source)));
                     }
                 } else {
                     $out = array_keys($sources);