[imp] Add unknown words to dictionary

Ruben Squartini ruben at auger.org.ar
Fri Oct 30 13:22:54 UTC 2015

  Hi people!

Is there any way to add an "unknown" word to dictionary from the "Spell
checking" mode?

As far as I can manage, that mode only shows the spelling errors, but once
the "Edit mode" is resumed there is no trace of which words are wrong. In
the text edition mode, errors are underlined in red on some browsers.

In any case it will be very interesting to add one more option "Add to
dictionary" to the word list when right clicking an unknown word.

Can this be done? Or there is some configuration I'm missing?

Thank you in advance,

/RUBEN SQUARTINI
Administrador de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
Observatorio Pierre Auger Argentina
Av. San Martín (N) 304 - Malargüe - CP 5613 - Mendoza
(0260) 154663110 - (0260) 4471556 int 113/