[imp] Problem with address book syncing

Karsten Schlimme karsten at schlimme.net
Mon Dec 14 11:05:30 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I just realized that newly created contacts from my mobile phone won't
show up in "My address book" under "My address books", which is
selected for syncing with extern devices. Instead there is a new
address book under "Shared address books" with the name "Address book
from Karsten Schlimme [karsten at schlimme.net], which is my own mail
address.

Unfortunately I can't search this address book or list its content. If
I click the edit button I get the error message: "You're not allowed
to see this address book".

Does anybody know where this shared address book comes from? I guess
my newly created contacts go there.. but I dont't want them in a
shared address book nirvana.

Thanks for all help in advance :)

Best regards,
Karsten