[imp] Logging related.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Dec 29 09:19:39 UTC 2015

Dear List,

In IMP, there is an option to enable 'Compose Logging' by which we can
log the mails sent.  It is very useful.

Is there a way to log, when a mail is deleted?  We should be in a
position to co-relate with the user and message which was deleted with
time stamp?

I have a requirement that, user wants to know, when did he delete the mail?

We are using Cyrus IMAP for storing mails/mailboxes.

Please share your ideas.

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant