[imp] Imp GIT sending to myself displays userid at missing_domain

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jan 4 12:17:50 UTC 2016

Zitat von John H. Bennett III <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:

> Hello all,
>
> I've set up a test server that is running a GIT version of horde.  I
> just did a pull today, so I'm up to date.
>
> The issue I am seeing is that when I send an email to myself, it is
> received as userid at missing_domain.
>
> For example, I'm logged in as admin, and am trying to send an email
> to admin, and the from says To:admin at missing_domain.  It's the same
> for any user.  This works fine on my production server running horde
> 5.2.8, imp 6.2.11, and as far as I can remember, has always worked.
>
> I have a default identity set and , I've compared horde/conf.php,
> imp/conf.php and backends.local.php settings against my production
> server, and things match where they should except for any new
> settings in the GIT version, and the different maildomain parameters
> in imp/backends.local.php
>
> If I send to admin at domain.com, then it does display correctly.
>
> Has something changed that I need to configure something else, or
> have I just completely missed something?  Probably the latter.
>
> Any clues are appreciated.

Sorry I don't follow completely. Are you saying that sending the
address "admin at domain.com" works, but literally "admin" (without
domain part) fails?
The latter would be completed with the maildomain parameter from the
backend configuration, so if you have differences there between your
working and non-working version, I'd start looking there.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project