[imp] Imp GIT sending to myself displays userid at missing_domain

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 13:55:21 UTC 2016

On 4 Jan 2016 14:38, "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>
wrote:

>> Zitat von John H. Bennett III <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I've set up a test server that is running a GIT version of horde.  I
just did a pull today, so I'm up to date.

>>> The issue I am seeing is that when I send an email to myself, it is
received as userid at missing_domain.

>>> For example, I'm logged in as admin, and am trying to send an email to
admin, and the from says To:admin at missing_domain.  It's the same for any
user.  This works fine on my production server running horde 5.2.8, imp
6.2.11, and as far as I can remember, has always worked.

>>> I have a default identity set and , I've compared horde/conf.php,
imp/conf.php and backends.local.php settings against my production server,
and things match where they should except for any new settings in the GIT
version, and the different maildomain parameters in imp/backends.local.php

>>> If I send to admin at domain.com, then it does display correctly.
>>>
>>> Has something changed that I need to configure something else, or have
I just completely missed something?  Probably the latter.

"admin at domain.com" works, but literally "admin" (without domain part) fails?
>> The latter would be completed with the maildomain parameter from the
backend configuration, so if you have differences there between your
working and non-working version, I'd start looking there.