[imp] S/MIME decryption error

D. Milanovic tuta at mandexin.ca
Thu Jan 21 18:04:45 UTC 2016

Enabling debug did not help, so I had to dig inside a source around
openssl_pkcs7_decrypt() function. All keys are OK, however input file
passed to this function contains only mime data without headers, unlike
specs http://php.net/manual/en/function.openssl-pkcs7-decrypt.php

"If you want to decrypt a received email, keep in mind that you need the
full encrypted message including the mime header."

I've verified this by executing simple function from the command line.
When input file contains full message source, function succeeds, if not
decrypt will fail.