[imp] IMP Dynamic interface

Iain Mac Donald turba at picturenow.co.uk
Sat Feb 20 13:58:38 UTC 2016

I am trying to get the Dynamic interface to work in IMP but some parts
aren't loading for some reason.

The main problems are address autocompletion and loading the
addressbook when pressing the "To:" link - neither work. Pressing the
"To:" link opens the main IMP folder view in a pop-up rather than  the
addressbook. I have used Live HTTP headers when loading IMP Dynamic but
nothing is reported missing.

When I select "HTML composition" from the New message dialog I get the
text "Loading..." but nothing appears.

When I inspect the DOM I see an error message "A popup window could
not be opened. Your browser may be blocking popups" (HordePopup). My
browser isn't set to block pop-ups and I have tried with both Firefox
and Chromium.

If I switch to the Basic interface everything works fine.

I would be grateful for any suggestions as to what may be causing these
problems.

Regards,
Iain.

IMP 6.2.2