[imp] IMP Dynamic interface

Iain Mac Donald turba at picturenow.co.uk
Sun Feb 21 15:04:08 UTC 2016

In the meantime I have just discovered this Debian bug:
which matches part of my situation.

The version of Horde in Debian Jessie requires CKEditor 3.x but that
release ships with CKEditor 4.x.

There are two suggested workarounds mentioned in the bug report:

1. https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=769031#15
2. install files and directories from
    (horde.git)/horde/framework/Editor/js/ckeditor into the debian
    package directory /usr/share/horde/js/ckeditor/

I followed the second suggestion.

Download a zip archive:
wget https://github.com/horde/horde/archive/master.zip

Copy the ckeditor files and directories from the archive
into /usr/share/horde/js/ckeditor/

This fixed two of my issues: the To: (CC and BCC) fields now get
automatically populated with recipients and loading the HTML editor now
works.

I still haven't resolved the issue of pressing the To: link and getting
the addressbook search. I still get the IMP main window.

Regards,
Iain.