[imp] Enable native spell checker

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Thu Mar 10 15:40:02 UTC 2016

This post started as a feature request:

https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/14272

Basically I'm trying to get live spell checking to work when using the
HTML editor. I understand that the ckeditor is scheduled to be upgraded
with the next major release, which may or may not enable live spell
checking at that time. For now, I've tried setting
disableNativeSpellChecker to false, but it's not working for me. Here's
my js/ckeditor/config.js file:

CKEDITOR.editorConfig=function(a){a.disableNativeSpellChecker=false;a.scayt_autoStartup=false;a.toolbar_Full.push(['Code'])};

Can anyone advise why this isn't working for me yet? I'm using the
latest stable versions of both Horde and IMP, which right now seems to
be Horde 5.2.9 and IMP 6.2.12. Thanks!

--Aaron