[imp] Enable native spell checker

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Thu Mar 10 21:04:10 UTC 2016

I did. I then noticed that js/ckeditor/config.js is not even being
included in the static cache bundle. I dug a little deeper, and it turns
out this is the wrong file for me to make this change.

This is working for me now. I found that I had to add
"disableNativeSpellChecker: false" to the config array at the top of the
imp/lib/Script/Package/Editor.php file. My hope is that this can be
added upstream, as it will probably be overwritten with the next pear
update.

Thanks!

--Aaron