[imp] Error when communication with the server

Mauricio Jose T. Tecles mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Fri May 13 16:47:26 UTC 2016

----- Mensagem de Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com> ---------
    Data: Thu, 12 May 2016 16:20:13 +0300
      De: Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com>
Assunto: Re: [imp] Error when communication with the server
    Para: mrubinsk at horde.org
      Cc: imp at lists.horde.org

> On 12 May 2016 at 15:58, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:
>

>> Quoting Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com>:

I don't use webmail, since long ago I use to install Horde, IMP and
other Horde applications, so maybe my questions make no sense for you.

How exatly do you are "able to login to the admin interface"? Do you
login as a user that is configured to be Horde admin, or you are just
granted access to the admin interface as long as you don't log out?

Have you take a look at the mail log?
Can you use your mail sistem via another IMPA/POP3 program (cell
phone, Gmail, Thunderbird)?

Mauricio

>>> In my backends.local.php, I set debug to a file and debug_raw to to true,
>>> but I get nothing substantial to work with. I use dovecot and
>>> authentication works fine.
>>>

>> What about the other logs?
>

> My Apache error log has nothing related to this.
>
> Should there be another log? Horde-specific?
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
> Nairobi,KE
> +254 7 3200 0004/+254 7 2274 3223
> "Oh, the cruft."

----- Final da mensagem de Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com> -----

Maurício José T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofísica Carlos Chagas Filho/UFRJ
Av. Carlos Chagas Filho, 373
Núcleo de Informática
CCS, Bloco G, sala G1-006
Cidade Universitária - Ilha do Fundão