[imp] sent-folder not deleted during monthly maintenance

Jens Grüntjes jens.gruentjes at ebira.de
Wed Jun 1 10:15:47 UTC 2016

Hi list,

today I realized that my old sent-mail folders were not deleted during
today's maintenance tasks. In my preferences I set "Delete old sent
mail mailboxes after this many months ..." to 36, i.e. 3 years. But I
find folders called "sent-mail-10-2010", so these are almost 6 years
old.

I have several identities which have two different sent-mail folders,
one called "sent-mail" the other one "Sent". The first one is the one
I used from the beginning the latter one I created first about a year
ago.

Is it possible that the maintenance tasks is confused because of the
two sent folders? The monthly renaming of the folders works for both
but deleting does not. Any hints?

Thanks for your help
Jens