[imp] Is there a "Forwarder" function available in Horde/Imp ?

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Thu Oct 6 14:26:17 UTC 2016

Citeren maudam <mau-dm at tiscali.it>:

> Il 04/10/2016 21:14, Arjen de Korte ha scritto:
>> Citeren maudam <mau-dm at tiscali.it>:
>>
>>> i need to give my users the ability to forward any incoming email
>>> to other email address(es) in other domains too.
>>> Is there a module or patch i can use for this ?
>>
>> Ingo supports this, if the backend you're using supports server
>> side filtering.
>>

> I have ingo installed (3.2.7) but i can't see any type of forwarding
> in mail preferences.

Then your backend may not support this. Which one have you configured?
The (default) imap backend doesn't support server side filtering. See
<horde>/ingo/config/backends.php. Instructions on how to override the
default server selection are documented in the header of this file.
Make sure to read it thoroughly before creating a backends.local.php
file.

> Where is the place to configure the forward rule ? In preferences ->
> mail -> filters ?

No. You configure filters in <horde>/ingo/basic.php?page=filters,
which can also be found under the email tab. But this won't work as
you may expect when you're using the default backend.