[imp] Extra Lines After Body Text

James Woodward jameswoodward at gentechsoftwaregroup.com
Thu Oct 13 18:52:16 UTC 2016

  Thank you for your help.
You did at least respond.
I don't  think after that explanation you should have a good idea of the
problem.
I don't see how a screen grab is going to help.
The attachment would be off the screen. You see that IS the problem.
If you had asked for a source view that might have been of some use.
I really don't why dealing with Horde is seems so backward.
I never have to work this hard with any other system I deal with to find
answers to what must be
common problems.
With a user base as big as it must be after so many years of
development...I would think dozens
of threads would pop up on google. There is nothing!
Is stackoverflow not option?
Perhaps I'm just missing the point of Horde all together?
Believe me I hate to be critical of a group who doing the work for free but
I am frustrated with what I am seeing. Hopefully what I'm saying will be
helpful
in some way?
Regards,
James