[imp] Mail server closed the connection unexpectedly

Stefan Suurmeijer stefan at raptorweb.nl
Mon Nov 14 14:02:07 UTC 2016

Hi Jan,

Thanks for replying!
The IMAP logs don't really show anything. I'm using Cyrus IMAP. On
default logging, I see no evidence of the connection in the logs. Cyrus
has some debug options in the imapd.conf file that I've been
experimenting with a little, but so far nothing
Cyrus also has the option to explicitly log all actions for a user. So
I've created a directory /var/lib/cyrus/log/testuser. But nothing shows
there either (which is logical, since the connection fails on login,
Cyrus never knows the user)

I haven't yet found a way to simply raise Cyrus' log level. Still
Googling for that
Any thoughts?

KR
Stefan