[imp] Adding Exchange Account to MacBook

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 16:45:34 UTC 2016

On 25 Nov 2016 10:50, "Michael J Rubinsky" <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:
>
>> On 25 Nov 2016 09:54, "Michael J Rubinsky" <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:
>>>

>>> Please don't top post.

>>> Maybe. Though the EAS protocol isn't really the best choice for desktop
>>
>> synchronization anyway.
>>
>> Why do you say that?
>

> It's good in the sense that you only have to configure a single account
to get everything. However, IMAP is a MUCH more efficient protocol for
email.

True that.  But almost no one uses email in isolation these days..

The fact that it works so well on mobile clients and with the increased
focus on mobility (tablet, laptop crossovers, etc.)  It would make sense..

Cheers.

Simon