[imp] Help with enabling spam reporting

HiP-HiPpO arthur at cdne.net
Tue Dec 6 00:30:07 UTC 2016

  Quoting Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:

>>> I replaced all the contents in backends.local.php with the example
>>> shown in this thread and I have spam reporting buttons
>>> https://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20150216/053728.html
>>
>> This does not seem to be working.
>
> This will only work if you have a spamd daemon running and it can
> accept connections from the spamc client.
>
>>  Initially, I was able to select a few incoming messages and choose
>> the Spam button to report.  This is no longer working.  Now I
>> select only one message, choose "Report as Spam".  The message is
>> updated with an icon to suggest it is being processed as spam,
>> however, that process never completes and the logged in session is
>> hung in the browser.  I need to kill the browser and relogin to
>> find that one message in an unchanged state, still seen as New in
>> the Inbox.
>
> --

  spamc seems to be working.  I used the GTUBE examle file
here; http://spamassassin.apache.org/gtube/gtube.txt
and saved it as test.eml.  On a command line, I used `spamc -R <
test.eml`.  This produced output and the test email was given a
content analysis score of 1000.0 points.

I hadn't noticed the difference in versions between Groupware and
Horde itself before.  Seems odd, but maybe not.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.16
Horde 5.2.12
Imp 6.2.16