[imp] Services_Weather schema can't be updated via Horde

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Thu Dec 8 17:11:29 UTC 2016

Not sure if this in Imp problem, horde, or where I should report
this.  Starting here.

Recently there was an update to Services_Weather to version 1.4.7.
Upon admin login to Imp via Horde, it tells me there's a schema update
available for Services_Weather.  When I try to update the schema, my
cpu ramps out to 100% forever and it never returns.  I need to restart
the httpd daemon to get it back.  So, i've skipped updating this
schema since there appears to be something amiss.

Thanks!

brent