[imp] Saving of sent attachments in Smartmobile view

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Thu Jan 26 16:20:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

it seems that when in Smartmobile mode, Imp does not honor the
"save_attachments" preference.  That is, even with "save_attachments"
set to "never", Imp will save attachments to the "Sent" folder if the
mail containing the attachment was sent from Smartmobile mode. The same
goes for the minimal mode (which I don't care about, as it is going to
be obsolete soon anyway). The "regular desktop" modes, i.e. basic and
dynamic mode, of course do not show this behavior.

Is saving attachments in spite of the "save_attachments" preference
indicating otherwise an intentional behavior in the mobile modes or is
this a bug? If it is a bug, I'd go ahead an create a ticket on
bugs.horde.org

Thanks
Jens