[imp] User not authorized for Mail [Solved]

Dr. Lars Hanke debian at lhanke.de
Wed Feb 8 23:43:12 UTC 2017

Thanks Michael,

this and including '$servers['imap']['disabled'] = true;' into
'imp/backends.local.php' did the trick. I tried each before, but never
both at the same time.

I somehow assumed that IMP should have the correct server to query since
Horde could authenticate, but I missed that horde/conf.php has its own
server definition.

Thanks for the hint,
  - lars.