[imp] ERR: HORDE IMP is marked as authenticated, but no credentials can be found in the session.

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 09:27:15 UTC 2017

On 26 Feb 2017 10:24, "Simon B" <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 26 Feb 2017 06:54, "Alex" <alex9434 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Dear all,
> >
> > using Horde Webmail on Ubuntu 16.04 with mariadb and php 5.6. Since
> > updating with apt-get upgrade I cannot use IMP anymore because I get the
> > following error:
> >
> > IMP is marked as authenticated, but no credentials can be found in the
> > session.
> >
> > The error log shows the following message:
> >
> > ERR: HORDE [imp] IMP is marked as authenticated, but no credentials can
be
> > found in the session. [pid 489 on line 628 of
"/usr/local/share/horde/imp/

https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000573865-Horde-error-IMP-is-marked-as-authenticated-but-no-credentials-can-be-found-in-the-session

> Whilst it's more likely to be the first one, you should also not rule out
the second.

> Also, it took a while on the dovecot and postfix lists to get you to
provide Version numbers for the software you're seeking help on.  Would be
great if you could do that here too.  No one cares that you're running
Ubuntu, or what version.

> You have provided 0 information about the version of horde or imp;
whether you have a user backend, or authenticate with IMAP.

Sorry.  Just seen the version numbers.  My apologies.
> You're also not installing horde in a manner recommended by the devs,
(not that I am one) thus your request for assistance would be directed to
the Ubuntu package maintainer.