[imp] Trouble with email addresses containing empty domain labels

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Tue Mar 28 07:41:51 UTC 2017

Jan Schneider wrote:

> I was able to track this down to Horde_Idna. The error will be catched
> in Horde_Idna 1.1.0 and displayed smarter in IMP 6.2.18.

I looked into this again today. Even though I have got the new versions
installed (both Horde_Idna 1.1.0 and IMP 6.2.18), I still seem to get
the same error, i.e. no warning when sending an email to an address like
foo at example..com and the mail is actually being sent to "foo" without
any domain. Are there any other dependencies that I may have missed?

Jens