[imp] How to view HTML images in Horde

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed May 31 13:34:18 UTC 2017

Quoting Jeff Paston <web at skitog.com>:

> We are on a shared server and therefore cannot utilize the various
> instructions for changing server settings. Is there any direct way
> to allow HTML images/thumbs to appear on incoming emails without
> having to click to open another window? I'm surprised that this is
> not an option available in the mail preferences under "viewing."

Are you talking about HTML email in general, or just how the images
are hidden in the emails?

For the former, it requires HTML in-line viewing to be enabled in the
server configuration (then it is controlled via preferences). For the
latter, this IS a preference, but it may be locked on the server by
the administrator.