[imp] Question Marks and Carriage Returns...

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Wed Jul 19 12:32:12 UTC 2017

> This is what it looks like (except it is html formatted):
> Please find below the standard information that we will need to
> analyze your financial situation:
>

> ?
>

> ????????? Most recent pay stubs for the last 30 days
>

> ????????? All W-2s for the last two years
>

> ????????? (2) Most recent bank / financial account statements
> (checking/savings/retirement/etc...) All pages MUST be included.
>

> ????????? Last two years of Federal Tax Returns (all schedules
> required ? Michigan returns not needed)
>

> ????????? Signed Borrowers Authorization form (attached to this
> email as pdf file)

> In the original email, there were no question marks, and they were
> single-spaced.  Looking through the email headers, it doesn't even
> look like it was authored in Outlook (like I expected it to be).
> Hitting "Reply" is what creates the mal-formatting.
>
> Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
>
> Thank you.

Ok... I don't know... maybe this was a dumb question... but I have
spent a long time looking for the answer, and haven't come up with
anything...

I'm thinking that, perhaps, this is a ckeditor setting?  Not sure...
I'm pretty sure it is a character encoding thing, but I cannot find
where the setting would be.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

-Chris