[imp] Support question/possible bug report on ActiveSync

Wolfgang Borgsmüller wb at smartware.pt
Thu Dec 14 10:17:41 UTC 2017

Hi,

Follow-up: installing bcmath and gmp solved it for me. I don't know
which library solved it because I installed both simultaneously, but
everything works fine now.

Thank you very much.
Wolfgang

Just another line for the search engines: If you are using Horde with
ActiveSync and get CPU/memory problems in BigInteger.php, then try first
to install bcmath and/or gmp :)