[imp] Horde Imap Client

Andreas Gräber | Klartext Media graeber at klartextmedia.de
Sun Feb 4 20:32:37 UTC 2018

Hi.

I'm now on the Horde Imap Client and i have a few questions I couldn't
figure out yet :(.

Is it possible to search on all Folders of an IMap Account at one time?
I currently get all folders with listMailboxes
and loop through the results by a lot of single
imap->search($folder,-...) to get all IDs. On the IMP Sources i saw that
there must be a
option for searching in the whole Mailbox with one query, but i can't
find it on the imap client.  Is there such an option?

The other question... it there a possibility for stepping with a search
query? I want to have results 100-110 from the given
search options.

Regards
Andreas

+ adress /