[imp] IMAP special folders

christian.roeser at saftig.gmbh christian.roeser at saftig.gmbh
Mon Mar 19 12:17:38 UTC 2018

Hello,

I just installed horde though pear on Debian 9, the IMAP server is
running on dovecot. Everything works fine: sending, receiving and
ActiveSync. But there is a problem I can't solve on my own. The IMAP
server has special folders with subscribe=auto because I'm using IMAP
with Outlook 2013. So the sent folder is called "Gesendete Elemente",
trash "Gelöschte Elemente" and so on.

Know I wan't to tell webmail to use this folders by standard, but I
don't get it. I can change it manually but I want that this is done
automatically. Can anybody give me a hint how this can be archived?

Thanks,
Christian