[imp] IMAP special folders

christian.roeser at saftig.gmbh christian.roeser at saftig.gmbh
Tue Mar 20 11:52:48 UTC 2018

Zitat von Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:

> Citeren christian.roeser at saftig.gmbh:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I just installed horde though pear on Debian 9, the IMAP server is
>> running on dovecot. Everything works fine: sending, receiving and
>> ActiveSync. But there is a problem I can't solve on my own. The
>> IMAP server has special folders with subscribe=auto because I'm
>> using IMAP with Outlook 2013. So the sent folder is called
>> "Gesendete Elemente", trash "Gelöschte Elemente" and so on.
>>
>> Know I wan't to tell webmail to use this folders by standard, but I
>> don't get it. I can change it manually but I want that this is done
>> automatically. Can anybody give me a hint how this can be archived?
>
> Assuming you already have a 'imp/config/backends.local.php' file and
> use the 'advanced' configuration, appending something like the
> following should do the trick (untested):
>
> $servers['advanced']['special_mboxes'][IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_SENT] =
> 'Gesendete Elemente';
> $servers['advanced']['special_mboxes'][IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_TRASH] =
> 'Gelöschte Elemente';
>
> You may want to look in 'imp/config/backends.php' for the exact
> syntax and/or more additional mailboxes to override.

That didn't worked for me, my backends.local.php has this entry's:

$servers['advanced'] = array(
          'disabled' => false,
          'name' => 'IMAP Server',
          'hostspec' => 'xxx',
          'hordeauth' => full,
          'protocol' => 'imap',
          'preferred' => true,
          'port' => 143,
          'secure' => 'tls',
          'smtp' => array(
                  'auth' => false,
                  'host' => 'xxx',
                  'port' => 587,
                  'username' => null
          ),
          'quota'     => array(
                  'driver' => 'imap',
                  'params' => array(
                          'hide_when_unlimited' => true,
                          'userhierarchy' => 'user',
                  )
          ),
          'acl' => array(
                  'driver' => 'rfc2086',
          ),
          'special_mboxes' => array(
                  IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_DRAFTS => 'Entwürfe',
                  IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_SENT => 'Gesendete Elemente',
                  IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_SPAM => 'Junk-E-Mail',
                  IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_TRASH => 'Gelöschte Elemente'
          ),
);

I created a new user, after the login my special folders are at the bottom
shown with the normal folder symbol. When I send a mail a new folder
is created.