[imp] Cannot delete/move emails

Simon Mousey Smith simonsmith5521 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:22:12 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Im hoping this is a simply fix or maybe something im doing wrong completely!

Ive setup horde and working perfectly!

Apart from for some reason when I say delete an email, it says its moved the email to the trash folder on my IMAP server, but in fact its done is COPY and LOGOUT ?

So im abit confused if I have mis-configure something somewhere or ive done something to, break horde?

https://pastebin.com/sK3Dj3x6 <https://pastebin.com/sK3Dj3x6> - here is a DEBUG log from out IMAP server (its a windows based one, not linux)

The log above is actually when I move an email to another folder that I created using the Horde, but again its the same issue, weather its move or delete an email

It just does COPY then LOGOUT ?

So when you re-fresh the page or even when I check the files on the IMAP server, the email is STILL in the original location ?

Regards

Simon - Hestor Ltd - Anywhere Support