[imp] no default identity

Ralph Sikau r.sikau at parabol-pictures.de
Wed Apr 11 10:52:39 UTC 2018

In a previous installation I had under general personal settings the
full name and the primary mail address. Under webmail personal settings
there should be a field with the mail address associated with the
identity (like the optional "answer to" field. They are missing.
So, the consequence is: when I write an email, I can select an identity,
but all identities show the same primary email address behind instead of
the associated addresses.
I hope that's clear enough.