[imp] Accessing Horde Email File on old Server

Arjen de Korte build+horde at de-korte.org
Sat Jan 19 20:25:26 UTC 2019

Citeren enelani at laserserver.net:

> Hello,
> At the request of GoDaddy I changed servers. GoDaddy did the
> migration but the Horde emails did not migrate. I changed the DNS
> back to the old server but was unable to open the emails. I have
> changed back to the new server.
>
> My question is: Is there a way to access the Horde email file on my
> old server so that I can download it? Simple instructions would be
> appreciated.

Horde uses IMAP to retrieve messages from the users mailboxes, it does
not use an email file. You'd need to check which IMAP server your
'old' Horde installation used and use those settings in your 'new'
Horde installation.

There is no way we can help you with this, you need to check with
whoever is hosting your email servers.