[imp] sender address visibility

Bert de Jong bert at elicom.nl
Tue Feb 5 08:10:11 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm curious if IMP's default is to not show the email address of the sender.

If you look at the attached screenshot
mirrored here https://i.imgur.com/ubRyIY6.png
you can see why one of our customers thought we were about to close their email account, and why they would send back their password to the "Email Administrator".

I did see the email address is shown when I move my mouse on the text, but my customer was not aware of this feature.

Can I change a setting so that IMP will show the email address of the sender next to the text?
(Next to "Email Administrator" in my case.)

Thank you,

--

Met vriendelijke groet,
Best regards, / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

[cid:fd6f669c160a8b8e12cf63849b982065591fbd8f.camel at elicom.nl]
Bert de Jong
Webdeveloper

Website: www.elicom.nl<https://www.elicom.nl/>
Telefoon: 0575 570471
Afwezig op woensdagen.

KvK Apeldoorn 50969501. Op al onze aanbiedingen en overeenkomsten zijn de Nederland ICT Voorwaarden van toepassing, gedeponeerd d.d. 1 juni 2014 bij de Kamer van Koophandel te Midden-Nederland onder nummer 30174840.